I am going to attempt to start my first blog. Ok, I really have too much free time on my hands, so I decided to start a blog. HAHA!!! I am going to try to update it every week or more depending on the happenings in our lives. I thought this would be a GREAT way to keep everyone near & far updated on the ever changing & growing Caleb & Mason. It seems like they were just born yesterday. We have been so blessed to have these two precious boys. They grow up so fast, & I want to be able to capture every detail. So, crazy as it seems...LET THE BLOG BEGIN!!!!
2 comments:
WOW!!! This is WONDERFUL. THANK YOU for doing this. The pictures are great and I can't wait to visit often to see what is going on.
I love you all,
Aunt Sara
Most of my friends who have kids have blogs and that is the only way I can keep up with the kids! Thanks for doing it! Hope you guys are doing well!!!
Post a Comment