Happy Birthday, Daddy! Today, Marc turned the BIG 33!! The boys helped him celebrated by blowing out his candles, & they wanted to keep blowing them out!!! He is a great daddy to them and a great husband. We are so thankful God gave him to us. We started dating 10 years ago last week, so I have been really blessed to have him. We wish you many more!!!
This is the last post for us until Aug. We are leaving for the mountains Friday morning!! Please pray for us while we are gone!!! I am sure I will have TONS of pictures to post when I get back. I have never be accused of not taking enough pictures :)!!! PLEASE read the post below!! I had to get everyone caught up before vacation!!! Aunt Sara...I know you are going to have blog withdrawals while we are gone, so these 2 posts are for you!!!

3 comments:
Yes, I will be having withdrawal pains while you are gone.
Great photos, awesome words.
I love you all....be safe.
Aunt Sara
Sara is a pain........hehehehe
Uncle Buddy
Uncle Buddy,
You raised me well!!!
Sara
Post a Comment