Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Graduation/First Dentist Trip

What a busy last couple of days we have had. I have been working all the Fridays in May. I have been doing the phone triage, & it has felt like old times. It also has provided a MUCH needed break from my daily job. Ok, I know ya'll are thinking I am a bad mom, but a girl needs a break every now & then. Can I get an AMEN?!?! I have really enjoyed talking to some of the patients I got to know while working at the office & of course all my sweet friends there!!


My middle sister graduated last Friday May 15 from Morgan Academy. I remember when she was born & now she is off to college. Leah, you have done a great job. We are so very proud of you & wish you all the best at Troy in the fall. We are here if you need anything!!! Marc & I enjoyed the graduation from outside on the playground. We did run inside each time to see Leah enter the gym, walk across the stage, & leave the gym. I must say, we got the better end of the deal because it was HOT in the gym. See below my Southern little boys playing on the playground.

Leah & the boys
Pop & the boys

The boys had their first trip to the dentist last Thursday. They did great & didn't even put up a fuss when they had to go back by themselves. I had bought them two books about going to the dentist, & we had been reading all week in preparation for the BIG day. Of course, we are still reading them daily!! They got a good report & a ton of junk to bring home for being so good. Afterwards, I took them to Sonic for their new favorite thing, Cherry Limeade!!

At the dentist!!Well, this is going to be a BIG week at our house. The boys are having a birthday party next Sunday & their birthday is a week from Tuesday. Bittersweet for mommy, but I am hoping and praying 3 will be better than 2. Let me be honest for a minute...2 has been a COMPLETE blur to me. I have never been so tired, physically & emotionally, in my life!!! Up until they turned 2 life was great, & I thought this parenting thing is easy. BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU THINK OR SAY!!! My new prayer is for obedience & a little less roughness!!! Not to paint a bad picture because I love these boys to pieces, so I leave you with a sweet picture I took the other night. Talk about melt a mommy's heart!!! This is what makes being a parent of twin 2 year old boys ALL WORTH IT!!! Have a great week, & I will be posting birthday happenings soon!!!

PRICELESS!!!

No comments: