Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy February & Changes Coming to the Blog!

Happy February everyone!! Yes, I know it has been a month since I have blogged!! I would rather look at everyone else blogs than to update my own!! I am a BLOG junky :)!! There should be some support group for this :)!!

I am working on updating the blog & have some picture that I am going to post soon. BUT, in the mean time, I need some help. Do any of you blog savy people know how to add a picture to the header? Just would like to add something cute to the blog!!! I am open to suggestions!!!!

Will post pictures soon. In the meantime, I will working on updating the blog!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hi! How to upload a pic... go to your dashboard - click on layout - page elements - then edit. A new window should pop up and this it will give you an option to upload from your computer. Hope this helps! Love the Celine Dion song - btw!

Jessica said...

Thank you sweet friend for helping me out!!! It is a little off on the side, but I am glad I have a picture! Thanks a MILLION!!!