Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Outside & the New "TRUCK"

The days have been so beautiful lately. The boys LOVE to be outside & scream & cry to come inside. So, for now we are enjoying the weather before it gets to be 100 degrees. They have been helping us work in flower beds, cut grass, & we must not forget planting. Caleb think that planting flowers means to pull ALL the blooms off. So, if you come to my yard & you see all green plants & NO pretty color blooms...Caleb has been helping. Mason is so into the shoveling thing. He loves to get the shovel. They have taking up bird watching. They love to fill up the feeders & what for the pretty birds. I am trying to throw in some fun educational things into their life. The other big news is our boys got a new ride. We really thought it might be a sharing problem, but it is working out with No major fights. Caleb mostly sits in the drivers sit while Mason pushes the gas. Neither of them know how to steer. I guess that is what the parents are for. Mason also likes for Caleb to ride him in the back. So, check the pictures out below. If you want to see what the two of them do driving in 14 years looks like, you are in for a treat!


Mason & Caleb bird watching. They are fascinated by the NASTY birdbath. Did I mention they are ALL boy?

Riding the new truck. This is what the driving future looks like. Wouldn't you like to know what is going on in those minds?!?!


Hey Caleb!!! What are you going to do with that shovel? He was scared of the sand up until this point!!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I bet I can guess what Caleb had in mind for that shovel...and dare I say, Mason probably deserved it! :)