Green medicine (aka: Aloe Vera) is the cure all at our house. I have a bottle in the fridge & the boys know right where it is!! I made the HUGE mistake on night by putting some on Mason after he touched the hot eye on the stove after being told 100 times...IT IS HOT!! YOU would think he of all people would have learned this lesson. (for those of you who don't know, the Monday before their first b'day Mason burned 90% of his right hand on a hot charcoal grill) So, i put some green medicine on his burn!! NOW, everybody & everything needs green medicine. I caught these pictures on the sly yesterday while playing outside. Brotherly LOVE!!
Caleb pointing where the medicine should go!
Dr. Mason Hussey applying the medicine!
I couldn't resist this picture: Caleb & Mason again with the bottle of green medicine stealing grapes!! They started this trick (camping out in the fridge) early on!!!
Then (9 moths old)!
Now (2 1/2 years)!

1 comment:
Makes my heart smile!!!
Post a Comment