Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Last days of Summer 2009!

Well, we have wrapped up the summer at our house. Football is OFFICIALLY here!!! Gotta love some football!! The weather has been better than it has in recent years, but I am READY for fall!!! Pumpkins, mums, good food, tailgating, football, etc!

So, if you were to come to our house on any given day, you would definitely see Mason dressed in his Spider man suit (or get up as I call it). That would be his Spider man dress up costume, hat, black boots, & black gloves. And yes, he enjoys wearing this HOT attire outdoors in 90 degree weather!! I must add he is now carrying around a sword & a recently purchased (thank you my sweet mother in law) pump gun!!! Ok, I know ya'll would LOVE to see the get up, but he REFUSES to be photographed!!! This is the SWEET 3 yr old attitude we have recently started to display. If you have or have had 3 yr olds, you are all smiling & laughing with me...right?!?! Maybe I will sneak a picture soon!! So, you would definitely see Caleb only in his underwear & playing with his CARS in the "garage" (under his bed). He on the other hand, LOVES a camera!! So, this is what he looks like.


The boys are so into reading books right now!! This is a new favorite past time. Maybe they will enjoy it more than their mommy & daddy. We are getting better in our OLD age! This is BeeBee on a recent trip to our house.

I keep hoping one day Mason is going to learn to follow directions when it comes to HOT items. First, the charcoal grill a few days before his 1st birthday (2nd degree on his right hand). Second, burning his arm on a HOT cookie sheet after being told to get down from the counter (2nd degree right arm). Here is a picture of it! It is much better, but still has a little healing to go.

As I mentioned, the start of FOOTBALL season!! We love some AUBURN football around here!! The boys got all decked out last weekend in their AUBURN gear!


My machine has been hard at work. My sister, Leah, has been taking full advantage of the samples I am doing. She so willing to let me try whatever on her towels for Troy. Thank you Leah!! Here are a few more designs I can do. I have some super cute outfits I am making this week for gifts, so I will post them ASAP!!! I don;t want to spoil the surprise for those reading this that will be getting them!!!


2 comments:

The Scott family said...

Hey Jessica, I'm glad I found your blog! Your boys are adorable and I LOVE your embroidery! So cute!

Mrs.B said...

These monograms and appliques are adorable! Are you going into business? You should. You are so talented! Love the boys' monogrammed shirts with their initial and names! War Eagle!