Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Beautiful Day!

This has been the best day of the month. The weather has been wonderful & we took in every minute! Please Lord, for the sake of those that have children, let it stay like this ALL summer. Can I get an AMEN?!?!? Well, we did soak it up all day...we trimmed shrubs, cut grass, played football in the front yard, ate supper outside, went for a walk with daddy, and asleep in bed before 7:45pm. GREAT DAY!!! But, there is one image that I tried to capture on a camera, but couldn't. I was watering the plants by my bathroom window & up pops Caleb in the window, so I sprayed water on the window at him. He cackled so hard!! This went on a few times until Mason caught on, then they were both cackling...MELT MY HEART!!! This is what being a mother is ALL about!!! Hope you all enjoyed your day! Maybe a can get a picture of them laughing this week!!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Such a nice story....