Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

YES, to VBS!!!

Ok, so we are in VBS this week. I think this has to be the BEST one I have EVER been to in my life. I love all the stories, music, food, & FRIENDS!! Maybe it is just that I have needed a break with some adult interaction :)!! I am working with the 4th grade & LOVE IT!! These kids are SUPER smart!!! Anyway, I will post pictures on Friday!!

Sorry for not posting for a while, but I have been CRAZY BUSY. I know, I am not the only one in the world that is busy, so I will save that complaint for another day. Motherhood is definitely the MOST challenging job EVER!!! Since my last post...I have had one sister graduate from High School, my babies turned 4 (yes, they are 4 and ALL boy), another sister got married, & I have sewed COUNTLESS things. My machine took a rest last week, while I was under the weather. I lost my voice last Wed & it is still not back 100%. I really haven't heard many of the people in this house complain :)!! I am just choosing my words wisely & making them count!!!

Ok, back to finish my monogramming for the night. I will be back with pictures & posting regularly when life returns to normal (insert BIG laugh here)!!

No comments: