Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Family Time

Wow, last weekend we had family from everywhere in town!! It was so nice to see all the people we do not get to see a lot during the year. We all got together at my grandmother's (Beebee) house Saturday for lunch. My dad's brother, his wife & sons, Uncle Barry & Aunt Elisabeth, Drew & Alex, were in town from Houston. My dad's sister, Aunt Lorie, also joined the party from Atlanta. We had some good home cooking & family time. Caleb & Mason were crazy about Drew (15) & Alex (13). They just couldn't get enough of them. In fact, they are still asking when they will see Drew & Alex. Drew & Alex became their instance friends when they started running around the yard & playing ball with them. They also taught Caleb & Mason how to do back flips off our garden cross ties. They go around the yard saying do gin Drew, do gin Alex. It is really cute, so I guess I can sign them up for gymnastics? Caleb & Mason also picked up a few bad words this weekend that involve a certain university in this state...Thank you Uncle Barry & Aunt Lorie!! It will take in only a few minutes to deprogram that phrase.


Mason, Drew, mommy, Caleb, & Alex

Uncle Barry & Mason

Uncle Barry & Caleb

BeeBee swinging Caleb

So, after nap time, Aunt Sara (my mom's sister) came to see us from Atlanta. We always enjoy her monthly or more visits to see us. She was even sweet enough to come help get the boys dressed for church on Sunday am.

Aunt Sara (Sasa) with Caleb

Aunt Sasa with Mason

Not much else going on here. The boys are hating having to be inside because of the rain, but I won't start complaining yet. Please get us out of the house before we go CRAZY!! I think a trip to PUNK (PUMP) IT UP might be in order or all of us especially...mom!!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Thanks for including me in the family visit blog. I always have the BEST time coming on my visits...and I always wish it could be EVERY weekend!!

Love to all