Mason enjoying supper while Caleb sleeps!
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Can you guess...who didn't have a nap?
When you don't take a nap like your mama says, you get cranky & sleep at the supper table!! Can you guess which one didn't sleep & repeatedly took his clothes off down to his diaper? Did you guess...Caleb? Then you win a prize. Maybe just maybe he will listen on Monday! Now that you are laughing, here is the sad part. Not only is he stripping during nap time, but also is during the middle of the night as well as screaming & crying. I guess the clothes irritate his skin so bad he takes them off. His attitude has really started getting bad since starting this new medication. I haven't decided if this attitude is Caleb or just the medication. I pray it is the medicine. No, Mason is getting left out. He is taking all of Caleb's fits of anger...on his face. Bless his heart, I really feel bad for Mason. Mason has his moments too, like when he bit his daddy tonight. I guess you can say...we have TOO much testosterone at our house. Are they just born rough & tough?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment