Happy 2nd Birthday Caleb & Mason!!!! Two years ago today I was one tired mama. Guess what...some things do not change. The boys are growing up so fast. They are just as precious today as they were 2 years ago. I am thanking God today & every day for sending them to us. He must really had faith in me & Marc to send 2 at the time :)!!! Okay, on to the good part...!!! The boys party was yesterday. They had a Noah's Ark party...they came in the world 2x2, so it was only appropriate!!! The outside was decorated with 2 of everything (kinda like my house!!) Blow up animals were hanging from the porch & tent. The boys even had on Noah's Ark outfits for the occasion (I must say they turned out cute). The kids played in the backyard & swung on the swing set. Then, it was time to eat. We had hot dogs & hamburgers with all the fixings. Next, cake & ice cream was in order...the boys had fun blowing out the candles this year. They have even asked for a candle in their lunch today, which I was more than happy to do. I am sure supper will be the same way. They really seemed to enjoy the cake eating part this year since it was allergy free. They started out with a cupcake & moved onto the cake next!!! We only opened a few gifts because it was getting late & Mason was READY for bed. Caleb would have loved to stay up reading his new books!!! After everyone left, it was time for a bath & bed for ALL of us!!!! It was nice to get in the bed before midnight!!!! Oh, the things you do for your children. I think I work harder for their parties than I did having them!!! I think everything was great & everyone had a good time!!! Well, today is their REAL birthday & they have been taking it all in. They wanted to open the rest of the gifts this morning. It reminded me of Christmas morning!! It was funny to see them open a gift with a toy in it. They would play with it for a while & come back to open more. It was cute to watch. Now, they are sleeping like angels!!!! Mama's favorite time of the day :)!! I am posting pictures from the party & I'll post some more after we take pictures of them tonight!!! Hope you enjoy.
Caleb's new way to swing!

Caleb loving on his mama!
Hudson (1st cousin) driving Mason on the Gator!!! These two are probably up to NO GOOD!!!
Daddy holding Caleb & Mama holding Mason. Getting ready to blow out candles!!
Hey, Mason how about some cupcake!! Don't ya just LOVE the table manners?!?!
Caleb moved on to the cake!!!
Caleb sharing his cake with Mason!!
Mason said, "Bye Bye going to grandma's!"
Caleb wanting to try on his new glove!
Thanks Uncle Russ, Aunt RaRa, Paige, David, Laiken, & Clayton. Can you tell if we love the gift or what? Guess what, we even having it on as we are napping!!! Bring on football season!!
1 comment:
The party was amazing!! I know you were up for hours several nights to make it perfect and it showed. Caleb and Mason's outfits were so adorable...just like Caleb and Mason.
Love to all
Post a Comment