Caleb had his appointment Monday at the Dermatologist office. I can sum up the visit in one word...HORRIBLE!!! I have NEVER had such a horrible experience in my life. I really don't want to get off on all that happened, but I will say the doctor never undressed my child to look at all the place on his body with staph, he never touched my child, & he was in the room MAYBE 7 minutes total & that includes leaving the room for 2 minutes to take a more important telephone call. Can you sense my frustration yet? Next, the nurse walks in with some samples (which are nice), a prescription, & a list of 3 things to buy OTC (over the counter). I think she was very puzzled how fast this appointment went! I went to the check out counter where I was told my next appointment would be July 7th @ 10:20am, but I needed to call back to remind her when my appointment is. Does she have a clue that I barely can remember my name most days?!?! Needless to say, I got on the phone to Children's & got us an appointment for Wed. am. Will keep everyone posted!
So, one day I am finally going to get some one to fully listen to me about how MISERABLE my child is. I pray our visit goes well tomorrow. To be a nurse & a mother has it's advantages and disadvantages. I have been in this business long enough to know don't just settle for an answer. Of all people, I know my children best!!!
On a lighter note, both boys have been slightly under the weather with a clear runny nose & sneezing. I pray this goes away quick. Mason looks like he has been through a war zone thanks to his brother. Really his face looks pitiful. Caleb likes to take up for himself...finally. I went to tuck them in last night as I always do only to find...Caleb was naked from waist down. All I saw was his butt sticking up in the air!!! All I could do was laugh!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment